What is a Fast Erect Temporary Oil Storage Tank and who is for?
Enviro-USA’s Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks are a must for any oil spill. In an oil spill, as the oil is being recuperated by skimmers, it is then pumped into Enviro-USA Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks. Our Tanks have a storing capacity of 500 – 5,000 US Gallons (1900 – 19,000 litres). Enviro-USA’s Fast Erect Tanks are fast and easy to set up as no tools are required and we provide an illustrated setup guide.
Enviro-USA Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks includes the following:
- Ground Mat
- Storage / Carrying bag with straps for carrying on shoulder or by hand
- All legs have a hole at base for ground anchoring – ground anchors provided
- Frame is Light Weight Marine Grade Aluminum
- All tanks come with criss-cross straps along the top for added support.
- Optional: discharge valve and camlock fitting
Where are Floating Towable Bladders used? Recommended Applications are:
CAPACITY: Our tanks available in the following capacities:
- 500 US Gallons (1900 Litres)
- 1000 US Gallons (3800 Litres)
- 2000 US Gallons (7600 Liters
- 3000 US Gallons (11400 Liters)
- 4000 US Gallons (15,100 Liters)
- 5000 US Gallons (18,900 Liters)
FABRICS: A wide range of fabrics are available to choose from. Fabrics available for temporary storage of oil, chemicals or potable water.
IMPORTANT: NO TOOLS REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLING.
As a manufacturer having spent a lot of time in this industry and being very familiar with oil spills and government requirements for different applications, we strive to manufacture a quality product, appropriate for the calm water applications, while keeping cost down to a minimum.
Guaranteed lowest pricing, large inventory, excellent service
These are just a few of the reasons to use Enviro USA as your dedicated supplier for Oil Containment Booms and Temporary Oil Storage Tanks. Contact us now to speak with one of our friendly and experienced staff.
“Enviro-USA Guarantees its Quality and the Lowest Price in the USA“.
Request Spec Sheet
For a spec sheet please call our office at (321) 222-9551 or request the specs via e-mail.